Test On Demand allows you upload a TestCase to a remote location, run it from there and get a summary report of the test results together with additional performance metrics.
- As the TestCase will be run from a remote location it must not contain any external dependencies such as JDBC connections, Excel data sources or any other references to local files or folders. The project will be validated before it is being uploaded and an error message will be shown there are any external dependencies.
- The endpoints used in the TestCase must be reachable from the servers running the TestCase. The IP number of the location servers will be shown besides the location drop-down.
- Start by clicking on the test case you want to upload in the navigator
- Click the Test On Demand tab
- The drop-down menu to the left will be initialized the first time a Test On Demand tab is opened and then populated with the available locations
- After selecting a location, click the green arrow to the left to upload your TestCase
a dialog is shown while the TestCase is being uploaded
- The project is now run on the location and the progress is displayed in soapUI or in your external browser
- Finally the summary report is presented