SoapUI Pro Training
|Training||15-16 December 10-17 ET||12-13 January 10-17 ET|
|Private Webinar||Contact sales
|Onsite Training||Contact sales
Prices are in USD and does not include a license of SoapUI Pro. Make sure to choose what date you want in the drop-down list after adding to cart.
What is it?
WiseClouds offers a two-day, hands-on, instructor led training class dedicated to SoapUI Pro. It’s composed of 20% lecture, 80% exercises and labs. It shows you how to use SoapUI Pro to test SOA, Web, REST, and JMS services for scalability, performance, and reliability.
It provides a 300-page workbook that includes more than 120+ exercises, along with numerous quizzes, labs, case studies, and a final exam. All students receive a certificate of completion.
Dozens of leading enterprises such as Amazon, eBay, General Electric, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Social Security Administration, and Xerox are using what they’ve learned to deliver better, faster, and more reliable software services.
What's the course syllabus?WiseClouds SoapUI course syllabus
What are some examples of what’s in the course?WiseClouds SoapUI course excerpts
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in designing, developing, testing, and supporting Web, REST, JMS, and other software services. This includes:
- QA professionals
When is it?
1. Live, public Webinars are offered every month. An instructor leads these in real-time. They offer a personalized learning experience: the class is limited to 7 students. They typically run from 10:00 to 17:00 Eastern US time (15:00 to 22:00 GMT).
2. Private two-day Webinar. These are delivered at a date and time that’s convenient for the customer. They can also be customized as needed.
3. Private two-day class, delivered onsite at customer’s location. These can be customized as well.
Why should I attend?
There are five primary reasons why our soapUI Pro training course is such an excellent value:
1. All of our instructors are well-qualified professionals, with at least 20 years of experience: you won’t get someone fresh out of college who’ll simply read slides to the class.
2. All of our instructors are Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) practitioners, with significant hands-on knowledge of soapUI and related products. We use this expertise to create a customized learning experience for each client, rather than presenting a static class.
3. All of our instructors are published authors on relevant, complex technical topics such as SOA governance, Enterprise Service Buses, Cloud Computing, and so on.
4. SmartBear continually enhances soapUI Pro, and we keep pace by continually updating our class materials.
5. Most importantly, we’re confident that you’ll receive at least a tenfold (and probably much greater) return on investment from this class. Students who take our class are dramatically more productive, which helps our customers identify and correct bugs much faster than ever before.
How much does it cost?
You can find the price for the public webinar in the start of this article.. This does not include a license of SoapUI Pro. For pricing regrading onsite training or a private webinar, choose the relevant option in the below form and a representative will contact you.
How do I register?
Public Webinars can be purchased through our online store using the links in the start of this article. For other training options, or to get in touch with a SmartBear representative regarding more info use the below form.