I'm trying to automise REST-api tests.
In some off my tests I need to have a session-token, to be able to run the wanted REST request.
To get a session-token I need to do the following:
1) Login to my test site, so that Im logged in in my browser
2) From my browser call a support REST service (only exists in test environment)
3) Copy out the castTicket I get from the call above
4) Do a REST-POST to the specific game installation - token service, with my castTicket
5) Copy the returned token and use that in my following testcases
We have this up and running in JMeter (2.3.2). But cant get it to work in SoapUi.
Succeeded in logging in, but 2) fails.
When logging in, several cookies are returned. Two of these cookies are neccessary
for 2). Seems like SoapUi doesnt save all returned cookies. I cant find them anyhow.
I have "Maintain HTTP Session" selected and teststeps have "Follow redirects" = true.
I'm running on 64-bit Windows 7, with 64-bit soapui 4.5.
When we got this working in JMeter we used the 'cookiemanager' and had to set 'follow redirects'.
I suspect that SoapUi doesnt save cookies between redirects (or something simiular).
Anyhow is there a way to get this working?
Rather use SoapUi than JMeter if possible.