SoapUI Open Source 5.3
Released 5th December 2016
Major New Features
- Integrate your tests with SwaggerHub: SoapUI now has improved integration with SwaggerHub. You can import swagger definitions from SwaggerHub and create tests.
- Enhanced OAuth support: We have improved OAuth and added OAuth 1 support. OAuth 2 support was already available in SoapUI.
- Improved support for OAuth 2. SoapUI now supports two additional grant types: Resource Owner Password Credentials and Client Credentials.
- A new feature by krzysbaranski: Support for Server Name Indication (SNI) in TLS/SSL requests.
- A new feature by BoukeNijhuis: The XQuery Match assertion now supports the "Ignore namespace prefix" and "Ignore XML Comments" options.
- A new feature by smithk86: The Set Endpoint dialog now displays endpoints in alphabetical order.
- Many thanks to Krzysztof, Bouke and Kyle for their efforts!
- The design of some buttons has been updated.
- The SoapUI icon on Mac OS X has been updated.
- Import your Postman collections: If you have been using Postman to check your API endpoints so far, you can bring your work over to SoapUI by importing your Postman collections.
- The Postman plugin is now included in the SoapUI installation package. You use this plugin to import Postman collections and tests to SoapUI.
- TestRunner displayed the "Usage statistics" dialog upon starting. To close this dialog, you had to click any button in it, which was inconvenient for automated test runs.
- The JDBC Request test step converted all SQL column names in responses to upper case. This could cause issues when comparing the response contents with baseline data.
- The SLA assertion did not support property expansions.
- It was impossible to send requests to a secured web service through a proxy server. The simulated requests did not contain the proxy user credentials.
- The Groovy Script assertion called by the JDBC Request test step always returned an error "null".
- The context menu of the XML editor had duplicated "Select All" items.
- The Properties test step failed to load the properties, whose names ended with a backslash (\), from a file.
- A NoSuchMethodException exception could occur when creating a project from WSDL.
- A bug fix by BoukeNijhuis: In certain cases, the Recently Used tab could disappear from the Assertions dialog.
- A bug fix by bearsoftware: The Request URL property of the HTTP Request test step did not allow capital letters.
- A bug fix by kekemonster: Multiple concurrent requests to a mock service could cause the HTTP 500 error.
- Many thanks to Bouke Nijhuis, bearsoftware and kekemonster for contribution!