Here comes a walk-through of how to install the soapUI Plugin in NetBeans 6.0;
- Start by downloading the nbm distribution from SourceForge into a temporary folder.
- Be sure to remove any existing installation of the soapUI plugin and any associated files. Failure to do so will most likely cause installation / execution problems.
- Start NetBeans and select the "Tools / Plugins" menu item
- Switch to the "Downloaded" tab and select the "Add Plugins..." button to browse to the downloaded nbm file
* Once the file has been selected, NetBeans will display module information as follows:
* Now select the "Install" button at the bottom, NetBeans will install the plugin over a series of steps, including a confirmation to install an unsigned plugin. Just select "Continue" until you get to the final screen:
* The plug-in has now been installed and can be seen in the "Installed" tab:
* After select OK to close the dialog, the soapUI installation can further be confirmed via the Tools/soapUI menu; if it shows up, the installation seems to have gone ok: