Step1: Open MockService
1. Double click on MockService. (see figure 16a - start MockService)
2. Click to start the mockservice.
You will see mockservice "running on port 8080". ( see figure 16b - running on port 8080 )
Configure MockService using MockService Option
Step2: REST Request TestCase
1. Expand the "Sample RestRequests TestSuite" and the nodes below until you reach REST Test Request. Double click it and you will see REST Request TestCase Viewer open. ( see figure 16c - REST test request)
2. Click to send a request. You will see REST Test Response on the right. ( see figure 16d - REST test response)
REST Request and Response View
3. You can change the view of your request and response by clicking on and .(see figure 16e - change layout )
- toggle to tab based layout
- changes the orientation to request pane split
Step3: Sample Comparison TestSuite
1. Expand Sample Comparison TestSuite until you reach REST Test Request and double click on REST Test Request. ( see figure 16f - open REST Test Request) You will see Request Viewer open.
2. Click on tab to examine the two assertions.
2a. Double click on to open it.
2b. Double click on to open it.
Next we move to Madonna html TestStep.
3. Double click on " Madonna html TestStep" to open it.
4. Click on the tab to examine the
5. you may run the test step by clicking .